Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Common Reasons Why Someone Will Not Try Plexus


Here are some common reasons I hear as to why someone is not going to try Plexus...
* I CAN'T drink the water (YES you can,it's all about the mindset)
* It's been 2 weeks, it's not working for me(I'm sorry, did you get unhealthy in 2 weeks?)
* I forgot (If health is your priority, you won't forget)
* It's hard (it's harder to be unhealthy & pay for the medical risks, CHOOSE YOUR HARD)
* I'm too busy (again, make yourself a priority)
* I can't afford it (actually, you can, how much junk food, Starbucks, fast food, soda, etc..have you bought this month?)
* It's slow (it's a journey, be flexible & realistic)
The list goes on as to the excuses I hear about Plexus. But there is EXACTLY one reason why you should. YOU ARE WORTH IT! It's not magic, overnight success or anything else - you've got to put effort into yourself. If you're ready to make some changes then let's talk - if you're full of excuses, then no, it won't work.
#stoprunningawayfromwhatyouknowneedstobedone
#GetGutHealthy #ImCommittedToMyHealth #TakeYourLifeBack



No comments:

Post a Comment